Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today I decided to create a blog about my son James murder. Tomorrow will be seven months that he was murdered. From my eyes, it just doesn't look like a lot has been done. I had been told for the longest time "there are many things we are working on that we can't tell you." Translation for that is we don't really have anything, reason being, we are to busy with everything else going on around here. That my opinion anyway. Ok, so there is a lot going on around there, while all that is going on, who is working on my sons murder case? I know he is my son and only my son, so no one can understand what this means to me, what this feels like to me. I also know he means alot to a bunch of people that hurt also, each in their own way. His sisters, children, Fiancé, uncles, aunt, cousins, many, many friends, each of whom I will be sending an invite to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment