Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today I am sending out more invitations to join the blog for James, little by little by little I hope to have a following of the people that love and care about James and what has happened to him and to his family and friends.  I think what we bring to this blog, whether it's a thought an idea, suggestion, a prayer, what ever we have to offer, can only help.

I spoke with the detective again today.  I didn't feel all that great after talking to him.  When I hung up the phone, I just kept thinking, we are all counting on you!  James is counting on you!  Do you know that?!?!?!  I almost called him back to say that to him, but I figured he wouldn't answer my call, as usual.  I have to say that is one of the most frustrating things, is to not have either your phone call answered, or your phone call returned. 

Lately I have been reading a blog called, Eye on Albuquerque, which is interesting to read.  In particular about Darren White, who's name is on the list of names that I am cross checking.
I have also read up on "criminal investigations" another good read, these help you understand a lot about what is going on. 

I have a list of approximately 300 names to cross check and research if anyone would like to volunteer to help with cross checking and research let me know and I will forward you a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment